Status of delhi metro is not really updated on their website. However below is the official link and status of the project:Line I ( Shahdara – Rithala)
Line – I ( Shahdara – Rithala) was made operational for commercial services in three stages:
1. Shahdara – Tis Hazari : with effect from 25th Dec, 2002.
2. Tis Hazari – Inderlok : with effect from 4th Oct, 2003.
3. Inderlok – Rithala : with effect from 1st April, 2004. With this Line I was completed. Line II ( Vishwavidyalaya – Central Secretariat)
Line II (Vishwavidyalaya – Central Secretariat) was made operational for commercial services in two stages :
1. Vishwavidyalaya – Kashmere Gate : with effect from 20th Dec, 2004.
2. Kashmere Gate – Central Secretariat : with effect from 3rd July, 2005. With this Line II was completed. Line III ( Indraprastha - Barakhamba Road - Dwarka Sub City)
Barakhamba Road - Dwarka Section : was made operational for commercial services with effect from 31st December, 2005.Extension of Line III
1. Extension into Dwarka subcity : was made operational for commercial services with effect from 1st April, 2006.
2. Barakhamba Road- Indraprastha Extension : was made operational for commercial services with effect from 11th November, 2006. Rolling Stock
23 (21) trains for Line - I
13 (12) trains for Line - II
24 (27) trains for Line- IIIOverall Progress
By (With the) opening of Line -3 (Barakhamba Road - Indraprastha Extension ) on 11th Nov. 2006, Phase -I has been successfully completed.
The current overall progress of Phase - II Project is 8.96% (16%).
Official link and Source: http://www.delhimetrorail.com/corporates/projectupdate/present_status.html